Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Grateful I am......

While making sandwiches, I never realised that I would meet this person again!! How busy can a store be when u have hungry clients standing in huge queues in front of you, just eagerly waiting to hand over their apetite in your hands and ready to tickle their taste buds. Breads, wraps, carrot, sour cream, lettuce, chutney, bbq sauce, dressings, salads n drinks n coffee... I was in this world with no other thoughts striking in my mind..... Hardly, I get a chance to lift my head up and see how many more are gonna be served...... And I see a smiling face looking at me and I give a real smile back to that person. Only with a hope that I get a chance to serve this person. I realized slowly that this person was also waiting in the line ahead of me willing to be served. I happily receive this person and ask if it was a bread or sa focaccia, salad or meat n coffee or juice n salt n pepper or dressing or hot roast. Not the whole menu I intend to display in this space....The best I wanted the sandwich to be!! And then we would discuss how healthy the food gotta be....n general catching up with each other.... n n n on.... alright I give a staff discount for the sandwich and the drink.... n get another newly enrolled healthy habits member!! I then thank him for being the kindest person of all to me and look upto him for being the human being!! Yes, u got the clue now.... He was the one who returned my purse back to me!! This one is out for you :)

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has a cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." - Albert Schweitzer

1 comment:

Mandar said...

Goes to show that nice things happen to nice people only!