Sunday, August 13, 2006

Agglomeration Of Feelings.....

I looked out of the window from the flight, fleeting clouds, white n pure.... as white as they could be! While cruising thru them, never realized I dived into the ocean of thoughts. Though a journey by air, I stopped at every small station of my life, yielding to all vibrant cameos of life. A little girl being pampered at home by all, fond memories of school days, full of mischief n naughtiness, college fun days, bunking classes, writing exams, movies, masti... Snowy experience in Detroit, thrilling roller coaster rides :) The most recent one, in Hyd. Spending quality time with my parents was the best part.... Be pampered, get what you desire, catch up with friends besides growing professionally. I cannot complete without writing about my experience while working for the world's largest search engine company... The wonderful friends I made..... yes, a roller coaster ride of awesome experiences..... I met people hankering with zeal, the zeal to enjoy life and wonderful friends :) No blue funks, just joy. Yes, I did recollect some of my bitter experiences but I wanted to be happy and not agonize myself at a point where I am thinking of starting a new phase in my life.... the student phase again! Having recollected all this, I learnt the importance of treasuring these sweet memories, and I look forward to spend more lovely moments... As I read some where, 'you never know when you are actually creating a memory.....' to be treasured some time some where later in life's journey......

No comments: